Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gone Fishin'

 Way back during the summer, we decided to take the boys fishing.  It ended up being the only time we went, I'm just glad we made it even once.  They had lots of fun throwing rocks, exploring and casting.  The best surprise was when Grandpa Johnson and Grandma Billie showed up after a long trip to tell us hi.  They were so excited.  Especially to see Grandma Billie, she had been in St. George for a month doing some radiation, so we were happy she was home and feeling better. Poor Bronx got the scare of a life time when he was off wondering around and saw a snake.  He screamed so loud and just stood there shaking until I got over to him.  Poor little guy, I think I would have reacted to same way.






I love simple things in life like this.  They make everyone happy, and bring us closer together.

No comments: