Is there anything better than a springtime bike ride? The boys had been begging to go on a big bike ride with Andy for a while, so on a very nice Saturday morning he took them on a big ol bike ride into town. Dodger rode his bike all the way from our house into the city park.
I guess I need to start out by saying that Dodger started riding a bike without training wheels in February or March of 2013, when he was just over 3 1/2 years old. He learned how down in the basement in Andy's woodshop. He's always had really good balance, and just kind of took off. I don't really want to brag, but since it's my blog I can! He is really pretty good at most things, and learns fast, except for when it comes to listening to mom.
Anyway... Bronx started out riding in the wagon behind the bike, but somehow ended up on Andy's handle bars for part of the time. They rode to the park and played on the swings, but it was Saturday which also meant that the Navajo Mall was going on (a ton of yard sales!!) so we left and went to the elementary school. I hauled Bronx's trike in with me in the car, and took it to the school where the kids rode their bikes around some more and played on the playground. The kids were pretty wore out by the end of our adventure.






No comments:
Post a Comment