The other evening, out of the blue Andy asked me on a date. I was so excited, especially because I had never done what we were going to do. We went ice skating. We drove out to the farm (Devil's Canyon) and found a large pond that was fozen enough for us to skate on. We built a fire, put on our skates then went for the ice. Since this was my first time, I was very scared. I kept hearing the ice pop and i would jolt for the edge, meanwhile Andy is flying all over the place. He would slide past me on his belly, then speed by and spin, and all I could think about was the ice breaking and us falling in and nobody would ever know! Eventually I loosened up and Andy & I were able to do some pretty cool tricks, unfortunately nobody was there to witness them. When we were done we took off our skates, went by the fire and roasted hot dogs, and made smores. I love being in Blanding.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Leece...Are you wearing a snowsuit...? I forget about how cool Andy is.
No, I am not wearing a snowsuit, but yes I am wearing snow pants. :) When you guys come to visit we should go ice skating, that is if its still frozen enough.
I am glad that you have a blog! That is very cute of Andy! Ice skating is fun. I took FBLA kids in Provo and made Jackie come because I was SO scared. I scream for like the first 40 minutes, Jackie was deathly embarrassed. I think I only loosened up for the last 15, then my ankles hurt and a kid got a concussion- fun was over.
Yes, i dont think anything fun can come from concusions and hurt ankles. Very, very funny though. I think this blog thing is fun, it's just a little more technical advanced than i am. But we'll get it figured out.
Hey Alicia! It's Cori (Jones)--I've found quite of few people from Blanding on blogger..it's so fun! I found you and Jackie...Drill team memories are all coming back!! I can't believe you have been married for a year now! WOW, time flies!! I am glad you have a blog...it's nice to know what happening in everyone's lives!! We'll have to stay in touch!!
Hey Alicia it's Brittany (Nielson). It's good to see you have a blog so I can catch-up on your life! I didn't know that you guys live in Blanding! I'm sure your families love that! I am also very impressed that Andy actually asked you out on a date and thought of something really fun to do! I don't know him very well but he seems like a really nice guy! What do you do at Recapture metals? Where do you guys live?
So I was doing a little blog stalking today...ssshhh don't tell, and I found my long lost adopted family member.
Post a Comment