Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged

Alright, I just read Brittany's blog and realized that I had been "tagged". I wouldn't have even known what that meant if I hadn't just read Tiffany's and noticed what she had done. Anyway, here it goes:

1. 10 years Ago: I was only 12 and I was in JO Volleyball, and Lori Farr's School of Dance. I was in middle school, and of course at that weird awkward stage in life where you're not too cute, your clothes don't fit, and your voice seems to always be stuck in a shrilly high tone. I remember always going to a different friends house for lunch and thinking it was really cool when our parents gave us a few dollars so we could walk down to Truck-Stop and get curly fries.

2. 5 things on todays 2 Do List: 1- Go to work, 2- Go running with Andy 3- Make pizza (typical Friday night tradition), 4-Possible movie night, 5-Start a load of laundry.

3. I Enjoy: Riding horses, hanging out with my famiily, scrapbooking (but only if someone is right by my side to help me), talking on the phone, swimming, being in the sun, playing with my dogs. I love to read, and go hunting with Andy my dad and Jeff, but most of all out of everything I do in a day I love to be with Andy.

4. What would I do if I was made a Billionaire?: This could be interesting, First I would pay our tithing, then I would put a lot of it away into saving and investments. Then I would build our house. I would by Andy a new truck (Dodge Cummins) and me a new car (Infinity). I would then buy a horse ranch, where we could breed, raise and sell horses, and of course I would keep all the cute ones. Then I would take a vacation to Jamaica, then to Europe, then to Hawaii, then the Bahamas, then any other place we wanted to go. I would take all of both of our families on huge vacations. I would buy all of our neices and nephews anything they wanted. I would pay off both of our parents debt, then buy them anything they wanted. I would then put all the left-overs into that savings account I talked about before. But honestly if we were made billionaires, I wouldn't want to act like billionaires.

5. 5 Jobs I've Had: 1- Blanding City Lifeguard, 2- Secretary at Creative Floors, 3- Waitress at Taste of Hawaii, 4- Substitute Teacher, 5- and now an Office/Marketing assistant at Recapture Metals.

6. 5 Things people don't Know about Me: 1- I hum a lot, 2- I LOVE food ( I even have a yummy food dance), 3- I can't fold paper without it giving me the chills. And if I hear someone else doing it, I have to plug my ears and look away. But, if instead of rubbing my fingers down the crease of the paper I just press every inch of it, I'm okay! 4- I hate to run/excercise (which doesn't go well with loving food), 5- I'm in a clogging class and I love it. At first I was iffy about taking it, but now that I'm in it, it's the highlight of my week.

That wasn't so bad, but now that I'm done I'm going to tag Jackie, Jeanine, Erin and Kerry. HAVE FUN!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so glad that you figured out how to answer being tagged! I didn't know you worked at Taste of Hawaii!!! I freakin loved that place!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, I think I gained like 30 pounds working there. I would even go in on my days off and get free food. I worked there for like 3 years.

Cori Carpenter said...

I love the comment about the "yummy food dance"! That's awesome! I too, LOVE food!!!

Grovers said...

I am so happy you love clogging!! Hee Hee Hee