Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I and/or Andy had together. It doesn't matter if you knew either of us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, (everyone) re-post these instructions on your blogs and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Even all of you blog-hopper's need to leave a comment :)

11 comments:

Michelle Morse said...

One memory I have of you guys is when I was dating Logan. Remember that we all went out in Andy's little truck to the shooting range I think it was and Andy drove like a maniac over all of those hills. I'm pretty sure we caught some air on some of those. I thought that I was going to die, but thank goodness I didn't :) Those were good times....

Hadley's said...

I remember you copying my homework everyday.
Yes we are in Vegas now, I got a job as a marketing account rep. It is so hot we have tin foil dinners everyday we just stick them outside to cook.

Mal said...

I have a really bad memory, but the only thing I could really think of was that trip that we took to Price to go to that gymnastics camp. I remember eating cherries the whole way up.

Tiffany P. said...

Well, I have lots with both of you. I remember Andy threw the funnest "boy/girl" party in 7th grade. I remember hanging out with him and Lacey Palmer at the Bed and Breakfast. Alicia, I remember us making BLT's at my house for Farley and Devan when they were stuck on the mountain. You taught me that you can cook bacon in the microwave! Oh, and I remember planning and getting your house ready for Boo Ball!

The Howell family said...

How did you know I was a blog hopper? I love to check in on the Blanding blogs that I find my way to. I remember that you were one of my favorite waitresses ever at Old Tymer. I remember thinking that when you two got married, your kids would have some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Heather Howell

Janice Twitchell said...

Well I'm sure Andy will kill me for this one but it's the first one that came to my mind. Andy, remember when Roselle and Anne-Sophie were here from france and we had you over to my house to "play cards?" We ended up kidnapping you, stuffing your mouth with a banana and putting makeup all over your face and doing your hair?! I think I have a picture somewhere!.......hm.....I feel a new post coming on! j/k. I wouldn't do that! I remember having so much fun with you Alicia in Softball, those were good times!! Oh ya and remember when I set you up on my bro-in-laws first date back from his mish? he was so scared! thanks for being a good sport!!

Erin said...

There are way too many to name! I remember making/buying a TON of chocolate chip cookie dough right before a football game when we were in eighth grade and then we went to either your house or Amber's and had a sleepover, but we were all feeling pretty sick because we had eaten so much cookie dough!

Brittany said...

I remeber having tons of fun on drill team trips! My favorite was our camp in Cedar City. That was tons of fun!

Kenny and Amber said...

Wow! I have WAY to many to list them all, so I will just do the first one that comes to mind. When Jeanna and I took you, Paris and Nancy to All-State drill team tryouts up north and we went out to eat. You and I were standing next to each other getting food at the buffet, and you said "do you think Andy is cute?" I remember thinking that was a funny question to ask his sister-in-law, so I said "not as cute as Kenny." Then I asked, "why, do you?" I will never forget you blushing as you answered, "yes". I was so excited! From that moment on I hoped you two would get married!

thatgirl said...

Good memories of his missionary time with us in Red Bluff. What an outstanding missionary! He helped paint the eaves on our house in Red Bluff and split and stacked wood in Mineral. With he could have baptised my non-member husband...still working on it. So happy he has such a wonderful wife. Come to Red Bluff for a visit! Vi Gilbert

lcdiaz said...

I remember always watching movies in your basement and having tonz of fun. I loved being on drill team with you and all the fun bus trips. Love ya Leece