We went up to get Andy a new dirt bike, so while he went and looked at bikes, Amber and I went shopping. We were supposed to come home on Saturday night so we could be back for church on Sunday, but we ended up having to stay later than we had planned, so we just stayed another night. I am so happy we did! Amber’s kids are so dang funny. We were watching a movie, when all of a sudden the kids come running out of their rooms dressed like this! (This was at like 11 at night, they were supposed to be asleep in bed!)
Notice Savannah's belly. This is her princess clothes, and the shirt is a little too short. But it looks like the shoes fit pretty good don't ya think?
Ben's fairy wings! haha, this cracked me up so hard. I don't know what possessed him to put on wings.
Here, Savannah wants to share her purse.
We can't forget the pink and green stripped boots! I guess it's OK to wear wings and your sisters boots when you have on Spiderman PJ's underneath.
Just another belly shot. She even took time to put on a necklace. Savannah is only 2 and ben will be 4 in December. I can only imagine them talking together, scheming up what their outfits would be, and then running out at the same time to show us! haha
Andy did end up getting a new bike. It's pretty cool. His old one was too small, so he got a bigger one. I'll put pictures of it on later.

7 comments:
The belly picture is my favorite! How cute are they!! It would have been funny to listen to them in the bedroom before they ran out!
Ambers kids are soooo cute (it must be the Johnson in them :)). I love Amber, it sounds like you had fun and got some great pictures. By the way, I think your Dad is great too. He is always so good to my family, he is a really good guy.
What a fun little trip! Amber's kids are dang cute! Don't you just love nieces & nephews, they're the best! I really do love the fairy wings...they look great with spider man pjs.:)
So cute!!! I didn't know Amber was living in Springville. Lots closer than she used to be huh!
I looked back and read your 20 tagged. I lived at Stadium Way my freshman year and the carpet turned our feet black too! I wonder if every apartment did that. And the funny thing is they make you pay a carpet cleaning fee. You haven't really experienced college without living at good ol Stadium Way.
Kids are so fun! How would it be to have their little imaginations! You are such a nice wife, letting Andy have all those fun toys. Enjoy it now before the kids come!
Hey guys! Everytime we are home I always think about coming out to see you but I never do... sorry! Im excited that your building a house! It sounds like everything is great! How are Pete and Charlotte doing? Someday we will get together! Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment