We had a costume party at work on Friday. It was a lot of fun, and actually more people dressed up than I thought would have. I went as a Punk Rocker, and Andy was a pretty cool looking farmer. I didn't know he was going to dress up, so when he walked into work and came to my office I honestly didn't know who he was.

Don't you love my
pink and
gold leggings? haha They ROCK!!

Close up of our sweet costumes!

Check out Andy's awesome wig. I think he could totally pull it off! Not to mention his nice bib overalls! :)
That night Andy and I helped our sister-in-law Shauna at her house. We were the
Headless Horseman and the Headless Housemade. It was fun helping. I love Halloween! I had so much fun dressing up this year, and I think the best part is that Andy dressed up too!

14 comments:
I love the last picture...sooo creative!
So cute! I love that you both dressed up.
Great costumes! I need to work with you. Not very many people dressed up at my office...but something was in the air, as I too went as an 80's rocker. But, I didn't have the great leggings! You are awesome :)
Lol you guys are great! I'm so glad you dressed up. Yes, I love your pink and gold leggings. You're the best.
Ha I love it leece!!! I wish people at my work dressed up, none of they attornyes do :( Your leggings are great! Is that a banana clip in your hair...?!
Where on earth did you guys find those clothes. I hope not your closet ;), if so I want to barrow yours next year, I love it, Andy looks awesome too. The headless horse man was such a good idea, I wish I could have seen it in person. Fun, fun.
Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but you guys make it actually look FUN. You totally pulled off the punk rocker, love the leggings,LOL! Hope you don't mind me blogstalking, I came across your site and hoped you had pictures of Halloween posted. Michelle said you looked good and she was right.
You guys look way cute!! I love the costumes! And I am a huge fan of the pink leggings!
Your leggings are fantastic! I just sent you an email about possibly getting to see you guys this weekend. I don't have your right phone number for some reason, so give me a call!
Wow leece you fit the part. Fun that you guys dressed up!
You guys are hilarious! I love the last costume pic especially. Very creative:)
Love the costumes! You guys are so cute all dressed up :)
Now that you are added to my blog you better check it out often :) You guys look so cute in your costumes!
Fun! I love that Andy dressed up. Jesse dressed up as Dora two years ago.. everyone still talks about it.. it was that scary.
Post a Comment