Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy 2 Years!

Yesterday was the big 2 year mark for Andy and me. It’s so crazy to think that we have already been married for 2 years. I never would have imagined that I could be so happy and enjoy every day as much as I do; life is great when you get to spend it with your best friend! We have so much fun together, I feel like we hardly ever are just sitting around doing nothing. I think Andy might think that I follow him around sometimes, but if he’s home I can’t stand not being with him. I feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world to be married to such a hard-working, loving, handsome, priesthood holding guy. I love you Babe!

For our Anniversary yesterday we decided to go and get our Christmas tree. It was snowing so much all day, but that only made it more fun! We headed up to Devil’s Canyon and hiked through a lot of snow until we found the perfect tree. I think fake trees are really pretty but there’s just something about going on the hunt for the best tree and hiking through the snow until you find it, I love it! Then we brought it home and set it up, and then I decorated it while Andy went in and helped my dad on his house.

This is our attempt and getting a picture by the tree before we cut it down. No we are not holding a skunk, it's our dog Ruby.

Andy cutting it down.


Here it is all dressed up at home.



Here are a few pictures to reminisce of the last couple of years.


This was while we were engaged. We were going with Andy's family up Hotel Rock.


This is the night Andy proposed to me. I was SOO happy!


Suzie was taking some pictures of us at Bear's Ear's, and of course the horse decided to act up.


Us at our Reception in 2006. It was such a fun night!

5 comments:

Cheyn said...

Happy Annivers!! Your house is coming along! So lcuky

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!! You and Andy are such a cute couple!! Here's so many more happy years!!:)

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations! I can't believe I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary - sorry! Sometimes I get so caught up in my own life that I forget to think about others. You guys are so awesome, and I am so grateful to be a part of your family. Best wishes for many more wonderful years! Love ya' P.S. your tree is beautiful - good job!

Tiffany P. said...

YAY! that is so great. I'm glad you like your dog. Rio probably wishes I liked her. :)

jackster said...

Happy Anniversry leece! Love you guys!