Alicia, Happy Birthday to your mom! I still remember how sweet your mom was... She always had a bright smile on her face. I remember we had a volleyball dinner at your house and she made such a yummy meal. My heart goes out to you...
Love it. Thanks for reminding me about a post, I think every year I want to post a story about your mom on her birthday so the kids can go back and read it.
Happy Birthday to your mom! She was so awesome! Isn't it great to know that she is still here with you in spirit, and that you will be able to see her again someday? Love ya'
Andy and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 awesome little boys, Dodger who just turned 1 and Bronx who was born in October. We love our crazy lives!
11 comments:
Your mom was such an awesome lady.
Alicia, Happy Birthday to your mom! I still remember how sweet your mom was... She always had a bright smile on her face. I remember we had a volleyball dinner at your house and she made such a yummy meal. My heart goes out to you...
How sweet Alicia! Your mom was SO great! I am sure she is having a wonderful Birthday! Love you!
I miss your mom and think of her often. Thanks for posting the pictures it was good to see her face again. She was an awesome lady.
Love it. Thanks for reminding me about a post, I think every year I want to post a story about your mom on her birthday so the kids can go back and read it.
Happy birthday to your mom! Those are great pictures, good memories for you to look back on!
Your mom was amazing! I love her so much. I am sure that she is so proud of all her kids right now. Love Ya!
Alicia, I love this blog it is so sweet! you are so amazing! love you!
Happy Birthday to your mom! She was so awesome! Isn't it great to know that she is still here with you in spirit, and that you will be able to see her again someday? Love ya'
What a sweet post. Your mom really was the best.
Thanks for putting tears in my eyes! Your mom was one of my favorite people... I miss her too.
Post a Comment