Yesterday I took Dodger in to get his 2 month shots, and yes I realize he is 3 months old but when I took him in for his 2 month check up it was a day before he turned 2 months and they wouldn't give him his shots a day early. But we finally made it back. I was so nervous to take him alone because I though it was going to be hard and he was going to be squirmy and cry and I just wanted Andy to come with us. But he had to work so we went alone. Luckily I have a very tough little boy and when the nurse poked him in the first leg he looked at me with very sad eyes and then cried for a minute. Then when she poked the second leg he really cried for about 10 seconds and his face turned bright red. Then he stopped and life was great again and he was my happy smiley little boy. I thought it was going to be so much worse.

Here he is after they gave him his shots. I though he looked so sad laying there on the bed.

Here his being so happy, double chin and all!
6 comments:
shots are NOT fun at all! Glad Dodger did so well with them (and you too) :) He is so smiley and so cute! I can't believe that he is 3 months already...it goes so fast so enjoy every moment :)
He is getting so big!!! It is crazy we live so close but never see you guys. We will have to get together. I'm glad Dodger was so good for his 2 month shots!
The nurses pulled that on me once with Jessica: I came in a couple of days early, and they flat-out refused to give her shots. I think that's a little ridiculous, but what can you do? Sounds like Dodger did well! I have to get Jessie in for her 1 1/2 year shots soon, too. Not looking forward to that.
I can't believe how big he is already! he is so smiley! Sad about the shots, but glad it wasn't too bad.
Shots are the worst, but he looked like he handled it well.
He is so darn cute. It is so sad when they get their shots, but it sounds like he is a tough guy. p.s. I love your hair! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment