We want to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas! We hope your holidays are everything you want them to be.
We were able to go to a Chritmas party a few weeks ago and we had such a good time. We went on a picture scavanger hunt around town. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment: Our little elf who is not so happy to be an elf
My snow angel :)
Our homemade nativity
Mrs. Clause
Thank you Nicole and James for the party, and thanks Michelle and Jay for the pictures.
Andy and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 awesome little boys, Dodger who just turned 1 and Bronx who was born in October. We love our crazy lives!
3 comments:
I love the pictures! It was so much fun, I am so glad you guys were able to make it. I hope you had a good Christmas.
I love the homemade nativity! So creative and cute!
I LOVE the pictures. Looks like a fun party! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment