Andy and I have made it tradition to go up north sometime in December and do all of our Christmas shopping. It's also how we celebrate our anniversary. We get a motel for about 3 nights and we just hang out, do all of our shopping, and eat at lots of yummy places. This year was extra special for us because we had Dodger and we wanted to take him swimming. So we made sure and got a hotel with a pool. Stetson was nice enough to let us borrow his swimming suit so we didn't have to try and find one in the middle of winter. Dodger absolutely LOVED the water. It was pretty warm and both nights we went we were the only ones in there so it was perfect. It was an awesome weekend and I can't wait until next year!
On our way to the pool.
I'm teaching him young to swim. It can't hurt.
His face is so funny in this picture. He looks terrified, but I really don't think he was.
Here he is all handsome in his swim trunks.

1 comment:
Hotel swimming pools are the best! And what a super cute blanket he's laying on! I thought it looked familiar!
Post a Comment