- He can stand by himself for a very quick second.
- He still doesn't have any teeth.
- He has never had formula
- He's taking 2-3 naps a day depending on the length.
- He still wakes up around 5:30-6:30 in the morning.
- He is starting to be able to give high fives
- He has the cutest fake laugh
- He LOVES to eat everything he can get his hands on
- He loves to be outside
- He likes to tease and play games, peek-a-boo is one of his favorites
- He crawls SOO fast!
- He loves bath time
- He always shakes his head NO if you ask him a question.
- He loves to open and close doors
- He goes to sleep really easy at nights, around 8:30
- He constantly has bruises all over his head
- He likes to blow in and out with his mouth and he often times ends up whistling.
- He gets so excited to see Daddy, or grandma or grandpa and will start to bounce up and down and squeal when the walk into a room
- I'm still his favorite ;)
He likes to play with the tools just like Daddy
He likes to hide his head in the bowls and wear them as hats
He likes to play in the pantry
We got him this toy a few weeks ago and he LOVES it. He's getting pretty good at walking around with it as long as he stays off the tile.
He likes making messes
He loves to play
He likes going on scooter and 4-wheeler rides
He likes to eat mud or manure or whatever he happens to find on the floor

9 comments:
Yummy on that last picture.:) He is such a cute little guy and he's getting so big. It makes me sooo excited to have a boy!
holy cow can he get any cuter?! for real he is so cute! yummy on the manure, I"m sure i'll have that to. Can dodger teach kagen how to crawl? :)
I am so behind on the blog world!
I love all of Dodgers pictures! Such a handsome little man!
I can't believe he is already 9 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was dropping off your baby shower present at your house. Crazy stuff!
I LOVE the pics! You are so lucky to have such a good, happy little boy. We love having him around. You can add wood chips to the things he likes to eat - he has found a few of those on my floor!
Wow, he is going to be walking so soon! Then he will be in even more stuff, lol! When I sweep Trace crawls as fast as he can to the dirt pile, gross! But they sure are fun!
I can't believe your little guy is 9 months old! It seems like I was just reading your first post about him! They grow up way too fast.
He is so cute Leece! You do a great
job! You're a great mom :) I love his blue, blue eyes :) What a cute, fun boy :)
Wow he's starting to get into everything :) He is so stinkin cute, and getting so big! I swear you just had him!
Hey Alicia, my mom's sending out invitations to my baby shower in Blanding and I need your address. Could you e-mail it to me at brittanynielson@hotmail.com
Thanks Alicia!
Post a Comment