yum, yum!
After breakfast we needed to take Andy's horse to a different corral so we all went for a walk. The weather was so nice in the morning before the wind started blowing. It felt good to get out and enjoy some fresh air. We made it back in time to put Dodger down for his nap before the morning session of conference started. He slept through the whole first part so we were actually able to listen. I love hearing the talks on being a mom and parents now that I am one. It gives it so much more meaning to me.
Dodger went for one of his first horsey rides. Don't mind Andy's crazy bed hair, it was conference morning and none of us had gotten ready yet.
I honestly thought that Easter was going to be basically for me this year, meaning I didn't think Dodger would care at all about his eggs or basket but I wanted pictures. BUT, he totally surprised me and loved his basket. During his morning nap I got his basket ready and had it sitting on the fireplace. When he woke up I went and got him and just sat him on the floor in front of it. He would look at it, then look back at me, then back to the basket like he was asking "can I really play with it?" It was so cute and made me so happy.
He loved "eating" the eggs.

1 comment:
I love that last pic! He's like "I'm going to EAT this egg." Soooo cute!
Post a Comment