Wednesday, June 16, 2010

21 Weeks!!

Well, You can definitely tell I'm pregnant! This picture was taken when I was 21 weeks (I am now a big 21 1/2 weeks!). I can't believe I am already half way done. I think because we waited so long to tell everyone it has made the pregnancy go by way faster. Plus, I haven't been sick like AT ALL so that helps me to not feel so pregnant too. But I am quickly reminded when I look down and see my big belly, or when Dodger tries to pull up my shirt to see what is under there. Sometimes I think he may know that his little brother is in my tummy because he will sit there and be very gentle and just kind of poke at it and smile. So Cute! I am now feeling the baby move all the time. Andy felt him move for the first time on June 2nd, the same day we found out it was a boy. I've been able to eat everything I want, nothing seems to make me sick, which is really different from Dodger. With Dodger I couldn't eat anything citrus, chili and plus a whole list of others. Although, I have been craving watermelon which is the SAME as my first pregnancy. All of these things made me think it was for sure a girl, but I guess I don't have a very good motherly instinct because I was of course wrong :) Anyway, we bought some material so we could get started on some baby blankets, because even though we are having another boy and we can use most of the same things, I still think this baby deserves to have his own stuff too. We are getting so excited!

4 comments:

Chey said...

Cute shirt.

Janice Twitchell said...

only you could pull off looking so cute pregnant. so fun!

Brittany said...

You're huge. . . .:) just kidding! You look great!! Such a cute little belly! I'm super excited for you guys to have 2 boys. That will be so much fun!

Jessie said...

You look great! Your bump is so tiny!