I think it's so fun that we have a special day to celebrate the people we love. I have so many great women in my life to look up to including all of my sisters & sister in laws, my mom & my mother in law, all of mine and Andy aunts and my awesome friends. They are all such great examples of what I want to be in my life and they teach me how to be a great person and loving mom.
Michelle, Chelsa, Me, Amber, my Grandma Quayle & my Mom. This was the last Christmas that we were all together. Las Vegas 2005
Me and my Mom at a family reunion up at Sherwood Hills by Logan.
Andy's mom right after they came home from their mission.
Mother's Day for me was awesome this year. My 3 boys took great care of me. Dodger made me a yummy cookie in Nursery. They gave me a gift card so I could get a new jacket, some accessories for my new phone, and they cooked me a very yummy steak and potato dinner. We were even lucky enough to have the boys in bed and asleep so we could eat in quiet. Then after a 2 hour nap (taken by all of us) we went over to the cemetery with my family to visit my mom's grave and leave some flowers. And then we went over to Andy's parents house for some strawberry shortcake for dessert.

3 comments:
So glad you had a great mothers day! Your kids are so lucky to have you as their momma!
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day, and you deserve it! You are an awesome mom, I look up to you so much!
and you do it (being a mom) so well. I loved all the pictures. I'm glad it was a good day for.
Post a Comment