(This is how I found him the other day, I think he was trying to go potty outside)
I want to remember all of the funny things that Dodger says everyday. I should never forget them considering how much he talks and how he constantly repeats himself all day long!
- Alicia! - this is one of my favorites right now. A lot of the time he will call me by my real name. And if he's trying to get my attention he will first say "mom" and then if I don't answer he will yell "Alicia"
- Kids - He loves kids and always wants to be with other kids. If he sees people on TV he will point and say kids. Of if someone was over playing at our house after they leave he will constantly ask "kids go?"
- Hi Guys - This is what he says sometimes when he sees people on TV.
- Mana go? - He still calls his utensils mana's, and I still have never figured out why. But he has this game he likes to play at dinner where he will hide his "mana" under the table and ask us "Mana go?" and we have to pretend to look for it until we find it. He has started doing this with a lot of things lately, I think it's his favorite game.
- Papa go? - he honestly says this all day long! He always wants to know where papa and grandma are? And then I ask him "where's grandma" and he will say "at home" or if he asks where daddy is, I say "where's daddy" and he says "workin".
- There it is - After we play the game where he hides something and we find it he will yell "there it is"
- Doin? - He asks this when he wants to know what we or someone else is doing.
- Want to go to town? - When we ask him if he wants to go to town he says "treat" because he knows he usually gets a treat when we go to the store.
- When he wakes up I always ask him if he slept good and what he dreamt about, and he will usually tell me something different each day like "grandmas house", or "cows", it makes me wonder if he is really dreaming about these things.
- New one bop - We bought him some new binki's a while ago, and we told him they were his new bops, and he would NOT take them. Instead he started calling his old binki's "new one bops" and he would cry until we found an old one.
- Momma, hold you me - When he wants to be held he asks whoever he wants to hold him this. Or if he is somewhere and doesn't want to be anymore like on the tractor or upstairs, he will say this so I will come and get him.
- Mom, Mom, Mom, don't cry - When we pretend cry, or if he hits us and we say it hurt then he will put his hand on our shoulder or give us a hug and say this to make us feel better. It's way cute.
- Scary! - He's kind of became a little chicken and gets scared by loud noises lately. When Andy turns on a saw or uses a drill he will run away saying "oo, oo, scary" or "that's scary".
- Hold it ball - He wants to take his tiny nigh nigh (his little burp cloth that we call his teeny tiny night night so we don't have to pack a blanket everywhere) outside he says he will "hold it ball" meaning he will put it into a little ball in his hands so it won't drag on the dirt, and this is supposed to mean that we should let him take it out.
- Daddy tooted! - He has just started doing this and I think it's so funny. If he toots he will blame someone else, or if he hears someone toot then he will always call them out on it, like "baby tooted"

2 comments:
funny!
This is so cute! I loved reading all of his little phrases. I'm glad you wrote them down. Hope all is well in blanding. Thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment