Andy has been wanting to shave Dodger's head since last year I think, but until now I've lead him away from that idea. But I finally gave in and decided that it's only hair and it will grow back(something my mom always used to say.) My only condition was that he had to wait until after the 4th of July. So like 2 days after we decided to do it.
Before:

During:

We debated on leaving it like this old man hair cut for a few days and decided against it.

Cutest little bum ever!


He didn't know what to think when he first felt it.

After:
But now he likes it because he looks like daddy!

2 comments:
Maybe I should have Andy cut Trey's hair. He screams and fights everytime we do it. I love the old man picture. We took one like that of Asa and told him to get used to it because he would look that way in just a few years.
You are brave! I would have shot Michael if he did that to McKay! Oh wait, McKay doesn't have any hair, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered.
Post a Comment