We had such a fun and crazy Easter this year. We were able to hang out with family all weekend! And we were lucky enough to have Jody and her kids stay with us for a few days, soo fun!
The Easter Bunny started out hiding candy all around our house on Saturday morning. When the kids woke up they were so excited to find candy everywhere!! Bronx's face in the first picture is pure excitement, I love it! It also happened to be Andy's birthday so we gave him a little toy that he can play outside with the kids. His real present was rappelling gear. I can't wait until we have a free moment and can go out and use it!
This is a little out of order, but so I don't have to go and switch the pictures I'll just start backward from here.
Sunday evening my Dad and Billie invited us over for a yummy Easter dinner. After dinner they had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids. Which only happened to be Alex, Dodger and Bronx this year, so kinda low in numbers but still fun. After the egg hunt they got out some bubbles for the kids, which my boys absolutely love!!
peek-a-boo!!
Sunday morning before church the Black family decided to have an Easter brunch. It was so fun and YUMMY!! Everyone pitched in and helped and brought all kinds of different things to eat. I really liked this idea, I think maybe it should stick!
The Easter Bunny came again Sunday morning and left the boys some fun baskets full of prizes. Bronx was the first one awake, and being the nice parents that we are we let him wake Dodger up. I love this first picture. Morning loves!
Dodger got a ball and a bubble blower gun and of course candy. Bronx got a toy where you touch the button or turn the thing and the little guy pops up, and of course candy!
Saturday we went out to work on the cabin and have an Easter picnic and egg hunt. The guys got a lot of work done, while the ladies and kiddos got a lot of the debris cleaned up around the outside. The kids loved playing together and being outside. The weather was perfect!
Jody & Marlene
Macy, Stetson, Dodger, Nathan
Holy cow, the kids were so excited for the Easter egg hunt. The stayed back at the cabin with Grandma while the mom's went and hid the eggs. The look on Dodger's face tells you just how excited he was.
Since it was Andy's actual birthday, Suzie made him a yummy cake and we sang Happy Birthday to him. None of the kids were around when we sang the first time so we called them to come and we sang again, except it turned into Dodger doing a solo and it was the sweetest thing ever! I wish I would have had my video camera!
Andy & Dave
When we first got there Dodger got an owie on his hand, but luckily Aunt Suzie came to the rescue and had some gloves for him to wear. He was pretty happy.
Not only was this Easter weekend, and Andy's birthday, but it also happened to be Andy's parents last few days home before they left on their mission. Everyone from the Black family was there except for Tony & Kerry's family, James, and Aaron (who is on a mission) and we missed all of them!!
We are so lucky to have such awesome families! Thanks EVERYONE for an awesome weekend.

1 comment:
That cabin is so awesome. It looks like your family had a great Easter weekend. I really want a slice of that cake, and I really wish I could have heard little Dodger sing.
Post a Comment