Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The other day, which actually happened to be the day before Andy's birthday, we decided to go for a hike down in the canyon behind our house.  We went to the rappelling spot and shimmied our way down the little crack in the rock and then hiked down to the river in the bottom of Recapture Canyon.  The boys and I both loved being outside and spending time with Daddy.  It was kinda scary getting the boys down the crack because it's pretty tight and a little high so we had to be sure to hold on to them at pretty much all times. 
 



 Yes, I'm wearing a scrunchy!


 They found this "horsie" to ride.


 It's so nice having boys when nature calls ;)

 We of course stopped for a little snack.  

I love him in this hat!!

 Look how strong Dodger is... he's holding this rock up all by himself!!


I'm starting to feel bad, because it seems like Andy is always planning his own birthday activities.  But we're happy he did because it was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Having boys when nature calls really is the best! I love that Crew can pee anywhere, anytime. Ha. Makes it convenient!

Glad Andy had a good bday, I bet your boys loved the hike. All three of your boys! :)