Who would have known that the bathroom could be so fun!! We've been having a few adventures in there lately. First of all Bronx is trying to potty train himself. He goes pee on the potty about 3 times a day and has gone #2 twice. BUT, I feel like he's still a little young so I'm not going to pursue that just yet. I think I'll give him a few more months.
One day He told me he needed to go poop so I hurried and put him on the potty and he went and said done so I took him off when all of a sudden SPLAT, he pooped all over the side of the tub! It was pretty bad, but made me laugh.
That same day Dodger was super tired in the afternoon when he told me he was going in to use the potty. He didn't come out for a really long time so when I went to look for him I found him fast asleep on the toilet. He kept almost falling off but would catch himself at the last minute. It was so funny.
And who doesn't love bath time? It's usually a struggle to get Dodger into the bath AND to get him out. Once they are in they love it and would stay in there forever playing.
I love my boys!

1 comment:
I love that picture of Dodger, I literally LOL.
Post a Comment