Our friends The Francom's called and told us about the circus that was going to be in Monticello and asked if we wanted to go with them. We thought our boys would like it so we went. Besides not being able to ride the elephant for $7.50 for 30 seconds I think they really enjoyed it. The liked seeing the different animals and the cool tricks in the circus. I actually think they ended up getting a little bored during the end of the circus, but they were really good boys and didn't act up too much.
I wish I could remember what made Dodger get this look on his face, but what ever it was had him in pure awe!!
Poor Conner... Bronx just wanted to have his arm around him through almost the whole circus. It was super cute and Conner was a really good sport.
Sweet Chloe, she's such a doll!

1 comment:
We were so glad you guys went. Conner was fine, he loves your kids. I just can't believe what awesome seats we got.
Post a Comment