We had a pretty fun 4th of July this year. It started off with Chelsa and I running the 5K together early that morning. Chelsa took 2nd in the women's and like 9th overall. I took like 131 overall and I'm super proud of it. I ran the whole time, which was my goal, so I'm happy!
After the race we went home to get ready, and get all of our stuff ready to take down to the park to sale snow cones. After everything was all set up I took the boys down to the church to watch the parade with my family and then when the parade was almost over I left them and went to help Andy with the snow cones. We had a good steady line the whole day, so we were happy with that, but by the end of the afternoon we were definitley ready to go. I could hardly stand after running the 5K and by the next morning it was even worse, I guess that'll teach me to train next time!
After the race we went home to get ready, and get all of our stuff ready to take down to the park to sale snow cones. After everything was all set up I took the boys down to the church to watch the parade with my family and then when the parade was almost over I left them and went to help Andy with the snow cones. We had a good steady line the whole day, so we were happy with that, but by the end of the afternoon we were definitley ready to go. I could hardly stand after running the 5K and by the next morning it was even worse, I guess that'll teach me to train next time!
Kennedi, Alex, Dodger, Zoee, Bronx, Brighton & Carter
Bronx's new best friend after this was Chelsa. He loved her!!
Later that evening we of course headed down to the park to listen to music and let the kids run wild while we waited for the fireworks to start. This is one of my favorite parts of the 4th.
Grandpa with the grandkids: Alex, Kennedi, Grandpa, Brighton, Dodger, Carter, Bronx
Daddy and Bronx playing peek-a-boo under the blankets
Our sister photo-shoot :)
Wrestling while waiting for the fireworks!
Dodger & Uncle Jeff
Sweet Carter and Chey!
Our families were so nice to help with our kids while we were selling snow cones. Michelle and Chelsa kept the boys until it was time for Bronx's nap and then my dad took them to Suzie and she kept them the rest of the day until we were done. Thanks everyone for helping out!!! We love you all and can't wait until next year!!

1 comment:
You have tons of good pics. I need them and I will send mine to you.
Post a Comment