I'm so sad that this is all the pictures I got from my sister Amber's visit. And actually I'm a little confused because I know I took some really cute ones and I can't seem to find them, it must have been on someone else's camera.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun during her visit. We went swimming, made cookies, went out to the Dam, went boating and had a BBQ, and I think mostly we were lazy and let the kids play.
The best part was when Bronx and Courtney would see each other, they would honestly light up and get so happy. Then they would go off together and play like they had been best buds forever!!
Ben & Savannah on the Banana
I think maybe her life jacket was just a little too big
Dodger and I
Savannah, Ben & Dodger
I love Amber's summer visits! I hope she keeps doing them!

No comments:
Post a Comment