Monday, November 12, 2012

Dodger's 1st Day of Pre-Preschool

 One of my friends decided to start a little Joy School type thing for her little boy and asked if Dodger wanted to be a part of it.  I was so excited because I wasn't going to put him in Preschool this year because I didn't want to pay for it.  So how it works is the kids (5 boys and 2 girls) go to a different house each week.  They are there from 11:30-1:30 and get to eat lunch, do crafts, and learn a new letter of the alphabet each week.  They love it!  Each mom ends up teaching about every 7 weeks, which is really not bad at all, and super fun.  Bronx loves it too.  He gets to hang out with just mommy and daddy (when daddy's home from work) and he gets all of our attention.  He's always so happy and such a good boy during those 2 hours. 
Thanks Tiff for letting us join the group!!








1 comment:

Erin said...

Your boys are so big! And so handsome :) I did a joy school thing with Ava and we loved it. Hope you guys do, too!