Monday, November 12, 2012

Gymnastics

 Way back when the Olympics were going on, Dodger and Bronx were way into it.  And if the swimming or diving was on they would be trying to swim across our carpet or dive off the couches.  They especially loved when the gymnastics were on.  They would jump off of anything and tumble across the floor. One day Dodger decided to be super brave and he tried to jump from the counter to the couch and ended up face planting onto the back of the couch.  I'm pretty sure he almost bit his tongue off.  I was way scared and made Andy come home from work.  But there really isn't anything you can do about tongues so we just let it heal.  He was able to eat anything he wanted by that night, so it healed pretty fast.  But he still has a scar from it, and I'm forever horrified that it's going to happen again.



No comments: