I'm happy to say that I have 2 little explorers living at my house. They love to go off in the trees, and down by the cows to check everything out. They are both boys through and through and I absolutely love it!!
This particular incident, Dodger came in and asked me if I could pack them some snacks and water because they were going on a hike. So I put some stuff in a bag for them and away they went, down the driveway, past our "pond" and to their little spot by the fence. They stayed there and played for almost 2 hours, until daddy got home.
It was one of the first days of warm weather, and of course they boys were itching to get out. This was after I had taught preschool one day, and I was a little tired so I didn't mind at all if they went out and played. When I went to check on them I found them down at the corral watching the cows. The loved talking to the cows, and the cows seemed to love having them there :) They would laugh so hard if a cow touched their legs, or when one of them bump into another one. It was pretty darn cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment