This is super gross, really really gross. I'm sorry for putting it on here, but at the same time I think it's a little funny, and I want Bronx to remember some of the naughty things he did, even if it is gross :)
I was in getting ready one morning when I heard Dodger say that Bronx threw his diaper down. I didn't think much of it until I heard one of them say "that's yucky". I went running out to find Bronx standing up stairs, a diaper in the middle of my living room, and poop spread between the two. The diaper hit the wall on the way down as you can see, and then everything else splattered on the floor. I was not very happy! I called Andy to tell him what happened because I needed help since I couldn't reach the wall. He was nice enough to come home set up a ladder for me and then go back to work. haha, not nice at all!!! I still had to clean it all up, and to make matters worse I was pregnant, and in between cleaning the carpet and the wall I had to go in and throw up. It was not a pleasant morning to say the least.

1 comment:
yeah, disgusting
Post a Comment