After we ate we went and Michelle opened up her presents. She got A LOT of really nice things, tons of decorations for her new home.
Then we played a little game where we had previously asked David questions and we video taped his answers, then we asked Michelle the same questions and if she got it right she got a "coupon" if she got it wrong then David got it.
The night turned out to be a great night, and I only manged to spill Chili in my car and all down the front of my shirt (right before clogging class). I guess if I'm going to go to a class and workout I might as well go already smelling like BO (onions from the chili). I think Michelle really enjoyed her evening and having all of her friends come and celebrate with her. I didn't even cry once during the whole shower process, but that doesn't mean stress tears aren't coming because, next step WEDDING!

8 comments:
The shower looks like it was great! Michelle looks really good! I think bridal showers are pretty fun. I'm sure you're glad it went well and is now over.:)
Good job Leece!!! I'll be it was great! You're such a good sister :) I can't remember but did you say that Amber moved back or did she just fly in??
Fun! I am glad that it went well. I am excited for them. Good luck with the big week and tell them Congrats from us.
It looks like you did a great job!! I knew you would! You are a good sister and I also wish you good luck on the upcoming wedding plans...I'm sure it will be wonderful!
HA! Clogging class? LOVE IT!
Hey guess what, Jordan saw Pete & Charlotte in the MTC yesterday! He was way pumped.
Leece, looks like your shower was fun! Tell David and Michelle congrats, we're really happy for them!
So are you guys starting to build or are you just going to build in the future?
Post a Comment