Thursday, February 28, 2008
It's Time!
Michelle and David were approved like last week, so it's time to plan a wedding! The date is March 15th, way too close for my comfort but they think we can do it, so well try. I didn't feel too stressed out when Andy and I got married. I felt like it went really smoothly and that we were very organized. Now with Michelle's wedding I'm feeling very stressed out. By March 15th we need to plan and have a bridal shower, and plan the wedding! This probably wouldn't be a problem for 'SuperMom', but I'm not 'SuperMom' I'm not even a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh that is so exciting! Tell Michelle congratulations for me! If you need help with anything just let me know cuz we'll be down that weekend and probably most weekends in between (horn hunting starts :))
How exciting! You'll do a great job helping plan I'm sure!!! You may not be "Supermom" but you're "SuperLeece"!:) Have fun planning and tell them congratulations!!
What a great sister you are to plan all of that! I'm sure everything will be fine! Tell them congrats!
Hey leece,
Wow that is soon! At least Kendra gave me and mom until April 12th to help her plan everything and do all the fun dress shopping, bridal shower, etc. Good Luck.
Hooray, it's stressful, but it truly is one of the most amazing times. I am so happy for them, Michelle is so cute and sweet. So, after all this wedding business, lets get together!
I am so glad that they got everything cleared! YEAH! You will be awesome. I am so excited. Tell them congrats from Nick and I and tell the girls we say hi!
We have a horse named Chester too!!
I was so excited to hear from you. I didn't even know that you were married. It sounds like you have a pretty big family already with you, your hubby and all of those animals. How have you been? We need to keep in touch!
Hey remember me from college class of 07 we had a couple of classes together, I pretty much am the reason you even graduated I let you copy all my homework! I dont know Michelle but Im sure she is a good gal. Im glad I found you lets keep in touch.
Post a Comment