My brother Jeff and his family came down last weekend, so we went out and enjoyed the nice weather. On Friday Chelsa, Michelle, me, and my nieces Kennedi, Brighton, and Alex all went to lunch at Old Tymer, it was fun for just us girls to get together. That night Andy and I made enchiladas for everyone, then later we went back over to my dad’s to play cards. On Saturday Morning we got up early and went four wheeling up the Wagon Wheel trail on the mountain. It’s a really fun trail, and if you want, you can actually end up going all the way up the mountain to the towers, but since we ran into SNOW ( so much snow that we couldn’t make it all the way up) we didn’t end up going that far. We did get to pass a bunch of the shell rock that is on the Blue, which never seizes to amaze me. I had Kennedi on my wheeler for most of the time, and she would NOT let me go fast. We didn’t get back down to the bottom of the trail until about 15 min after Andy. :) On Saturday night we decided to go back up the mountain for a cook-out. The guys made an awesome BBQ chicken and Dutch Oven Potatoes dinner, I think this is definitely one of my favorite meals. Besides eating we just cruised around on the four wheelers and hiked around a little bit. On Sunday we had my Dad, Grandma, Jeff, Chelsa, and their girls over for dinner. After dinner Michelle, David and their family came over and we just sat on the back porch and talked for a while. It was a good end to a fun weekend.

Jeff, Chelsa, Kennedi and Brighton. It was so funny Brighton just slept in between Jeff and Chelsa like the whole ride. Kennedi is hiding in this picture because she wanted to be a part of mine and Andy's family.

Me, Kennedi and Brighton before we headed up Wagon Wheel trail.

Chelsa and I with the pretty scenery in the background.

Andy and Brighton. ( I love Brightons chocolate face)

Alex and Kennedi. These two girls have so much fun together. They are hilarious. In this picture I told them that I was going to take a picture so Kennedi held that pose for like 5 seconds while I got the camera ready, and Alex was going crazy, I just happened to snap it at the right time to get her looking so cute!

My Dad, Kennedi, Alex and Zoee. They kids all love to go on 4-wheeler rides, especially with Grandpa!

Jeff, Dad, David and Andy. The boys cooking our awesome dinner.

Andy and I at a cool watering hole on the Wagon Wheel trail. The shadow is dark on our faces, but at least you can see the cool shell rock behind us.

Andy and Jeff. I'm not sure why but I really like this picture. I think it's because they are studying the mountain so closely.
11 comments:
I can not believe how much Alex looks like Michelle! Holy Cow! She is so cute! How fun to have everyone around for the weekend. I bet it was fun to have more of your nieces there.
Of course I remember ya! I actually took a gander at your site the other day, so I'm glad you left a comment...for some reason I was a having a hard time leaving one on your's, so hopefully this comes through. Maybe we'll see ya for the 4th if you're in Blanding-we'll have Bauer there!
How fun! I'll be honest, aside from our families and you guys, I don't miss a whole lot about Blanding most of the time :) but I do miss just being able to head out four wheeling for the day! So how many nieces and nephews are you up to...like 30?!
sounds like fun! I love the picture of the men studying the mountain like they have something 'important' to say about it! I've also always been amazed about that shell rock!how fun to have everyone down for the weekend!
Alex totally looks like you when you were little!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Sure wish we could meet up sometime when I'm in Blanding!
that sounded so fun. i havent been four wheeling on the blue for so long. i miss it. i love hangin with family. how fun
Ha I will tell him Logs hi. I'll keep him posted on this thing alot just because he loves it so much. Gosh it looks so nice in those pics. Your family is so cute leece and your nieces are so cute...and getting so big.
That looks like a lot of fun, I love it when family comes down! And your nieces are so cute.
I am so jealous that you get to do stuff like this! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. And I agree with you that shell rock is amazing.
How fun!!!! I miss those dang mountains so much! Next time I come down maybe we could go together! What cute neices!!!
That sounds like such a fun weekend! How fun to have alot of your family down to hang out! You guys stayed pretty busy too.:)
Post a Comment