Tuesday, February 17, 2009
IT"S A...
Well, we went and got our ultrasound a few weeks ago on Wednesday the 4th. And I’m proud to say that we are going to have a healthy little boy! It’s time to start buying cowboy boots and camo! I can’t wait until we get to meet him. We got so many pictures from the ultrasound, they are pretty cute. I just need to get them scanned in. He doesn’t look like an alien so much anymore. The doctor said that there is no doubt this one’s a boy; fortunately our little guy gave us a pretty good shot. He measured right on with my due date of July 5th, and his heart beat was 145 beats per minute, which I guess is good. After we got a peek of what we were having, he decided to turn on his belly so we couldn’t see his face. After a little poking we got him to turn over for just a second, barely long enough to get a good profile picture of his face. We both didn’t care either way if we were having a boy or a girl, but I do believe that everyone should have a big brother. Everyone in Andy’s family has had a boy first except for Steve and Shauna and they had all girls. Needless to say people weren’t surprised to find out that we too were getting a baby boy. Andy’s parents waited up for us in Africa so we could tell them our good news. By the time we got home from the ultrasound at 3:30 PM it was already 11:30 PM their time so they were pretty tired. We were happy that they waited for us though because we wanted to tell them first and I don’t know if I could have waited very long. YAY for little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Congratulations! That's exciting! I was pretty sad when I first found out I was having a boy...I really wanted a little girl, but I do agree having a big brother is the best, and of course wouldn't change it now!Logan is such a good little dude, and he really is a sweet big brother...most of the time!Yippee!!!
Yeah! Boys are so much fun!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
YAY!!! You guys are going to have so much fun with a little boy!! They are the greatest!!!
And I agree....there is just something about having a big brother! Maybe I just think that because I never had one, but I always wanted one!
Cowboy boots and camo here you come!!
Congrats! Little boys are awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now you can really get ready for the baby. Do you have any names picked out yet? Hopefully your little boy will be good buddys with our Andrew. We will try and prevent him from getting your little boy into too much trouble.
Yay Alicia! I am so excited, little boys are so much fun and I'm so glad you are going to have one too! Hopefully our boys will be good little friends along with Andrea's, how fun!
Congratulations. Babies are such little miracles and we sure love our 2 boys
Congrats guys!! You know how I feel about having boys first Leece, I'm super excited for you guys!
LEECE!!! that is awsesome. oh and ps a little disappointed that you didn't tell me you were pregnant when I saw you at the mall. I think Brielle told Simone when she wasn't supposed to and Simone was like did you know Alicia was pregnant? I was like she didn't say anything at the mall lol. Anyways you should get some more pictures of you being pregnant in there.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Hurray for little boys! I think everyone needs a little boy first...mainly because I think every girl needs a big brother...I don't think I would have survived high school without my big brothers. Congrats!!!
Yeah! Boys are so much fun, I should know I am an expert on them now;). I am so excited to see Andy and him working on things together.
Yeah! Congrats! A little boy will be SO much fuN!
congrats on your baby boy! Boys are so much fun!
Congratulations!! Yay for little boys!! He's going to be such a little cutie! Can't wait to meet him on the blog in July!:)
Conrats leece!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Boys are the BEST!
Post a Comment