Guess who turned 25? It was Andy's birthday last tuesday and he is now officially a quarter of a century old. For his birthday I got him a 243 hunting rifle. I think he was pretty happy with it. I wanted to put on here the reason's why I love him so much and what makes him so awesome, so I decided to do it with a few pictures.

He is so good with kids! (Andy and our niece Macy on our wedding day)

He's good at everything he does.

He loves my family like his own.

He makes me smile.

He has awesome parents.

He can do stuff like this!

He's always smiling and making me laugh.

He loves to shoot guns and go hunting.

He is a very sexy cowboy!

We have so much fun together. (our first camping trip)

He loves me, and would do anything for me.

He loves his family!

He is the hardest working person I know! I know that I won't ever have to worry about him being able to support our family.

His smile!

He's fearless.

He looks dang good on a horse.
Also, he holds the preisthood and is true to what he believes. It is so comforting to know that we will always have the preisthood and such a strong testimony in our home. I love you Babe, Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy! He has a pretty great wife too! We missed seeing you yesterday at church...I wanted to see that growing belly of yours.
That was very sweet Leece!
Happy Birthday Andy!!
Sweet hun! Happy Birthday Andy!
You are really cute together! Tell him Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Andy! He is pretty dang awesome, you two are perfect for eachother. Hey next year you can put he is an amazing Dad:).
Happy Birthday Andy!! There's nothing wrong with being a quarter of a century old!:) You two are going to be such cute parents!
Post a Comment