Here are a few pictures of our latest house building adventures. Next up Sheet Rock! YAY!

Our first delivery!! The other day I was coming home when I saw the UPS truck sitting outside our new house. I thought it was so funny considering we don't even live there yet.

Andy, Curtiss and my Dad have been putting in our insulation for the last week or so. I was suprised at how fast this stuff went up.

Curtiss sitting on the scaffolding insulating the ceiling.

Here it is all done!

This is a very itchy job. I'm happy that these guys were willing to do it so I didn't have to.

I snuck up on Andy and took this picture of him out of one of the bedroom windows.

Putting up more tar paper on the lower roof.

This picture has nothing to do with the house, but I think it is SO funny. My little puppy Lainey likes to dig (sorry Mom) and she dug out this planter in the back patio. Then one day when I came home for lunch I found her sleeping down in the hole. It must be warmer than the cement. So cute!
5 comments:
Your house looks great!!!! I love the picture of your dog!
Oh that's cute! Your little puppy sleeping in that hole. House looks great!!
Your house is going fast! I am excited for you guys to be done soon. Your dog is adorable.
Hi friends! I was in Blanding this week and saw your house! Looking good! How's the baby?
It is getting so close! How exciting to get a delivery at your house!
Post a Comment