Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dodger is 1 month old!





On August 1st we celebrated Dodger's 1 month and Grandma Black's birthday's. To celebrate we went up to Recapture Metals and weighed Dodger to see how much he had grown in a month. Well our little chunky monkey has grown 3 lbs.! He now weighs 10 lbs. and 6 oz. Andy put this into perspective for me by saying it's like putting 3 lbs. of hamburger on him. If you think of it like that it seems like so much! Anyway, here are a few facts about our little boy:
  • He doesn't really like to have his hands tucked into his blanket, but if they are he sleeps like a champ.
  • He loves going on walks
  • He loves to sit/lay and stare at the lights
  • He sleeps really good at night and only wakes up 1 time, usually around 3:30 AM to eat and then wakes up at about 7:30 for the day.
  • He loves going outside, it really calms him down
  • We've never changed a diaper that hasn't been poopy
  • He hates the hiccups and he gets them all the time
  • He loves bath time
  • He likes to listen to running water
  • He's been smiling for a while and I LOVE IT!
  • He loves to sit in his bouncer and look at all the pretty lights
  • He likes to suck on anything and has been trying to suck his thumb since the day he was born.
We love this little guy and can't wait to see how much he's grown next month!





Cutest bum ever!


All snuggled in Daddy's arms

9 comments:

Steve and Shauna said...

Those pictures are SO cute! These little guys grow up way too fast. I can't believe he's already 1 month old!

Mal said...

Love the pictures. So cute that he tries to suck his thumb. And that is awesome that he is sleeping so well!

Francom Family said...

Wow a month, how fun. Thumb suckers make really good babies, but bad 4 year olds;). 3 lbs. is good, they grow up so fast.

Brittany said...

One month already?! I love the picture of him sucking his thumb. So cute!!

Cheyn said...

Leece I'm so glad you wrote his birth story. I didn't know what an ordeal it was for you! Fun to read about. He will never be mean to you when he reads that story and he's a teenager lol. Lucky he's so cute

Mal said...

Leece, I found a good website for baby boy clothes! It's www.pumpkinpatchusa.com, really cute and it seems like everything is on sale! Anyway just thought I would let you know, it was good seeing you on Sunday!

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE the thumb sucking picture! Interesting note about the poopy diapers - so different than Stetson! Hope he continues to sleep through the night.

jackster said...

So dang cute Leece! I can't wait to see you guys. The little thumb sucking one is way cute. I can't believe its been a month already! And hope you had a good birthday!

Hickmans said...

He is such a cute little guy! Congrats! Its the most fun being a mom!