Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dodger's Blessing

On Sunday September 20th, 2009 Dodger's daddy blessed him and gave him his name. Andy gave him such a beautiful blessing and Dodger was so well behaved. He didn't fuss or cry at all. This could be because I fed him right before we left for church so he would for sure have a full belly. I had been waiting for our little guy's blessing day since before he was born and I was so excited when the day finally came. We waited for Andy's parents to get home from their mission so we could bless him the same day they had their homecoming so all of Andy's family only had to travel the one time. Every one of Andy's brother's and sister's were here and all of my family except for Amber made it. We are so lucky to have such awesome families who are so willing to be here for us. Here are a few pictures of my little boy on his very special day!


This is the afghan that Andy was blessed in. His grandma made it for him and it is so pretty. I was so excited that we found it and Dodger was able to be blessed in it too.


I'm so lucky that I get to call these two handsome guys mine.


Me and my boy


Here is a picture of all of my family that was able to make it down. We love you guys!!


My Dad, Billie and us


Isn't he so handsome!!!!


This is such a cute picture. He is so smilie now, plus he loves being outside.


Us with Andy's parents


Our forever family!

2 comments:

Ally said...

cute!!! love his little smile!!! such a cute fam!

jackster said...

Yay! He looks so cute! I'll bet Andy did a great job. I'm sad that I missed you last time because I don't know when we'll be down again. Maybe not until Thanksgiving. We need to chat though!