Here are a few things about Dodger at 2 months:
- He smiles all the time and it is the CUTEST thing in the world!
- He loves when his daddy gets home from work and he can hear his voice. He always starts smiling.
- He is still sleeping good at night, and only waking up at about 3:30 or 4 to eat.
- He likes to be outdoors.
- He loves his BATHS, they make him so happy.
- He still likes to be swaddled up really tight to sleep.
- He always manages to get either his hands or feet out of this blanket.
- He loves his bouncer. I have another one up at work and he likes to sit in it and watch the pretty lights and listen to the music.
- I think his eyes are going to be very blue. They are really starting to lighten up and they are pretty!
This was so funny. He was screaming so loud! (look at those cheeks)
Look at our strong little man.
You can't really tell in the picture, but his laying on the couch and his feet are hanging out of his blanket and over the edge. So funny!
Hello bright eyes!
SMILE!!!
Our Happy little boy!
I love this picture, they are both so happy and smiling at each other. So cute!
2 months old!
Hanging out with Mom at work

10 comments:
I can't believe how big he is already! He is so dang cute and so smiley! Sorry you had to go back to work, but I'm glad you have things worked out with Amber. Love ya!
He is super cute!! I love his big bright smiles!!
Oh honey he's sooo cute!!! He's so happy! I love the pic with Andy holding Dodger up in the air... Daniel used to do that to Kaylie all the time and it made me so nervous!!
He is so tiny next to Andy. I love his smiles. That is a nice set up you have with Amber. Works out great for both of you. And you know he is being well taken care of!
Gosh he is a cutie! He looks like such a happy little baby! Time flies by, doesn't it? Love all the pictures!
2 months already?? That's a nice set-up you have for work and being able to take Dodger. He's so precious!! Sounds like he is a good little baby too. How fun!
That is so nice they let you do that at work! Makes it a lot easier to go. He is a cutie!
What an adorable baby - and good too! I can't believe how good he is at work - you are lucky! I like the pics with Andy, but where are the pics with you? I know, guys aren't usually the ones taking pictures, so they end up in them, oh well.
Seriously... 2 months? Where does the time go! :) What a cutie! He looks like such a happy baby! Glad to hear everything is going great!
I really like the 1st picture, what a cutie, but than look at his parents.
Cathy
Post a Comment