Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cookies

Do you remember the Friends episode where Rachel has Emma and they are all sitting at Central Perk and Rachel says "I think I'm going to give Emma her first cookie." And Joey says "What are you talking about? Emma has cookies all the time!" Or something like that? Well that's how I feel sometimes. Like on Valentines Day we were all over at Andy's parents and Andy's mom had a cookie for everyone, and when she gave Dodger his he knew EXACTLY what to do with it. For some reason I had the feeling it wasn't his first cookie :)

5 comments:

jackster said...

Haha I would have guessed it was his first cookie based on the look on his face, he seems so happily surprised :)

Michelle Morse said...

Sooo cute! I didn't want Taj having soda for awhile and Grandma LeaAnn was giving him sips of her diet coke behind my back. Now he's a pop addict. It's so sad when they fall and hurt themselves isn't it? This week Taj fell at church and got a goose egg on his head, the next day he fell on one of his toys and got a black eye, and today he fell on his goose bump and now that has a raspberry on it. I can't wait until the falling phase if over!

Hadley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hadley's said...

He is such a cute lil guy. It looks like he is already busy!

Brittany said...

Ha! Cute! He looks like a cookie pro!