Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dodger's pictures

My sister in law Suzie took some pictures of Dodger a few weeks ago and they turned out AWESOME!!! These are just a few of them, but I have a ton more that are just as cute. You'll notice that his tongue is out in a lot of them, but that's Dodger for ya, he always has his tongue out. Enjoy these pictures of my super cute little man!















10 comments:

Christina said...

Suzie does such an amazing job! I love all of them. Especially the big smile ones. You have a keeper!

Buehlers said...

He is so handsome!!! Wow his eyes are amazing. He looks like a lot of fun. Hope you whole little team is doing well.
Kelly

Brittany said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love that he sticks his tongue out. Suzie did a great job!

Jens and Patricia said...

very cute!

jackster said...

Oh I love them! Dodger is so cute. I live his little smile. Thanks again for coming to see us!!

Ally said...

he is SUPER cute!!!!!!!!

Kenny and Amber said...

Holy Cow, those are super cute! Suzie is good, though it helps to have a super cute little boy to take pictures of! We love you Dodger!

Tiffany P. said...

Suzie has some serious talent I never knew about! good job Suzie! And good job Andy and Alicia for making the little cutie pie!

Hadley's said...

These pictures are adorable!!! Cute Baby!

Jessie said...

These are so darling!! I love his tongue sticking out in a few of them!