Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Weekend

This last weekend we headed up north for our nephew's baptism. Gavin was baptized on Saturday March 24th and we are so proud of him and so happy that he invited us to come.

We went up Thursday after work so we could do some shopping for our house on Friday. That night Suzie and Steve stayed in a motel and were nice enough to let all of us come swimming there. So after some yummy pizza at Jody and James' we headed over to the motel. This was Dodger's 3rd time swimming and he still loves it. He likes going under, jumping off the side and hanging onto mommy. Here are some fun pictures from our night.


Brielle, Me, Dodger, Derek, Gavin, Kade


Jumping in!


Kade and Gavin


Garrett being silly


Stetson jumping in to his dad.


The big day. Here is Gavin with his cute family.

On Saturday after the baptism we headed back up to Salt Lake to do some more shopping and to have dinner with Jeff and Chelsa. It was so fun to see them and the girls. Sometime during dinner Kennedi got a hold of my camera and this is what I found:


a very up close shot of Brighton


Dodger and Daddy


Dodger and Carter eating dinner


Chelsa, Brighton and Jeff


And... the photographer herself! She actually ended up with some pretty cute pictures.

Earlier before we met up with them for dinner we were able to go and see Curtiss and Maggie's baby boy Declan Bevan. He is so sweet and after being born way too early is doing so good! I'm so happy we were able to go in and see him.



Saturday night after we were back at Jody's I went over to see one of my best friends new little baby boy Hudson Cole. He is SO sweet and cuddly and looks just like his momma. I had so much fun sitting and holding him and visiting with Jackie. I stole this picture from her blog because I forgot to take my camera. I actually stole Declan's picture too because the one we took was too blurry. I hope that's Ok? I had so much fun meeting all of the sweet babies.


It was a really fun weekend and we were able to accomplish so much for our house. But, as you can tell it wiped us all out!

4 comments:

Chey said...

I am glad we got too see you guys. Those pictures are pretty funny but suprisingly good.

Maggie and Curtiss Bradford said...

I thought that picture looked familiar... haha! That's funny, I looked at Declan and thought, hmmm, I don't remember him not being in clothes this whole weekend? Curtiss and I feel really bad, we feel like we rushed you out this weekend! If you're ever up there again with us, we will let you stay longer, or better yet, we'll just bring him home and you can both see him at the same time!

Janice Twitchell said...

sounds like so much fun! I love seeing new babies! congrats to gavin! and congrats to jackie and her new little guy, so cute! do you have her email? I would love an invite to her blog. thanks leece!

Steve and Shauna said...

We're sad we missed the party that weekend. Sounded like so much fun! Looks like there's a photographer in the making.