Thursday, April 22, 2010


I’ve been meaning to write about this for a couple of weeks now, but I just keep forgetting to.

A few Sundays ago after church we were feeding Dodger some lunch and I started out with the usual which is 1 container of fruit and 1 of vegetables. Well after he was done with that he still seemed hungry, so we kept feeding him. By the time we were done he had eaten the 2 previous mentioned containers of baby food, a bowl of rice cereal, 1 whole yogurt and a piece of banana bread. We were shoveling it in as fast as we could, I would give him a bite and then Andy would give him one immediately after. Let me just say, THE KID CAN EAT!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

It is so good to have a good eater! I don't know if it's a boy thing, but Crew is and was the same way! They just pack it down!

He is getting so big!

Jens and Patricia said...

He must be growing. He sounds like a good eater too..that's always good.

Chey said...

I love this picture.