Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ready or Not


The tests don't lie!

Our little family of 3 is about to become a big family of 4. I'm 17 weeks with a due date of October 21st. And we are SOOO excited!!!

Our little tykes will be 16 months apart ... Bring on the chaos!

20 comments:

Brittany said...

Say what???? Congratulations!!! I'm really excited for you guys! You need to start filling up that big brand new house. It looks like it may happen sooner rather than later.:)

Christina said...

WOW! That is great! Congratulations!!!! Super exciting news. How fun to have your kids so close together. :)

Jessie said...

I am literally heading to the hospital in 1hr to have my c-section and here I am reading blogs....I KNOW, I'M CRAZY!! I couldn't not comment on this....

THAT IS SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS!!! You guys will be awesome with two kiddos close in age, and they will be the best of little buddies!

Congrats you guys! Just made my day EVEN more exciting! :-)

Kerry said...

Did you seriously take 5 pregnancy tests? That's awesome! So, when did you find out? We are so excited for you! My sister and I are 16 months apart, and it was fun having a little friend growing up. Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm WAY excited for you!:)

Mal said...

Oh, so exciting Leece! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you are having. Either way they will be such good buddies!

Chey said...

With five tests I know you had to be freaking out. Thats way funny, makes me feel better. I promise I won't tell you that I think your crazy anymore. Love ya

Janice Twitchell said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!! I think I would have taken 5 tests too! They will be such good friends. Cole and his little brother are 18 mos apart and they are best friends. They will have so much fun!! Congrats!!

Noelle said...

Leece! Congrats! Mine are 15 months apart and honestly, hasn't been nearly as scary as I thought it would be. You'll get sick of hearing "oh, that'll be hard when they're little, but after a few years it'll be so fun!" But honestly, the first year and a half have not been so hard and I've loved it. And I'm sure it'll only get better as they get older and are best buddies.

Becks said...

Hooray! Congrats!! Yippee!!! Babies are the BEST!!!!

Jens and Patricia said...

Congrats! Chaotic it will probably be but they will be such good friends!

Kayela said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting.

lcdiaz said...

AWESOME! Congrats! Kaiden and Reagan are 16 months apart. Its a little hard at first but I love having them so close! Congrats again :)

Tiffany P. said...

WHAT! Good job guys! Yay for Dodger too!

Erin said...

So fun! Congrats! Hope you're feeling good :)

The Nielson Family said...

I started laughing!! I'm not sure why, probably because I know how you feel. I love that you took five tests. When do you find out what you are having? Congrats!! We will have to come see you when we come to Blanding.

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

YAY congrats! I love that you took FIVE tests! That is classic Leece! Congrats!! :)

Hadley's said...

Congratulations!!! I am sure the two of them will be best friends being so close. It's funny how you think maybe if I take one more test it will be a different outcome. lol! I think I took at least 3 tests. :)

Buehlers said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome. You guys look so happy and Dodger is so cute I can only imagine the next one on the team will be adorable. How fun.
You are welcome to stay with us if you ever come this way on a road trip!
Kelly

Steve & Darcell Bogner said...

Congratulation to you all. How exciting You're a wonderful couple. Loved your visit to us here in CA.