Thursday, August 12, 2010

28 Weeks


Here I am at 28 weeks at Avery Acres, Idaho. I am actually 29 1/2 weeks today, but this gives an idea of how big I am. I hope I haven't grown too much since this.

I had my last and final ultrasound yesterday, and everything looks great. He is growing and seems to be healthy. He has all of his limbs and I could see his little heart beating like crazy! I love just listening to his heartbeat, it makes me smile. I was watching Stetson and Alex, so Andy stayed home with the kids and wasn't able to come with me, but I don't think he minded because when I asked him if he was going to come he said "I always fall asleep at those things", so it worked out OK.

As for me, I'm doing really good. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable and I'm feeling those braxton hicks contractions a lot more, but other than that I feel great. I have to sleep with 2 pillows and keep one between my legs and under my belly, it helps SO much! I think Andy and I have officially started nesting. We've been cleaning like crazy and have started making blankets. Andy made 2 on Sunday and I made none. But I started making one a few days later and still haven't finished. This baby moves like crazy, I think even more than Dodger! Sometimes he moves so much that it feels like I have a twitch in my stomach and it almost makes me sick. But, I love to feel him move, I think it's my most favorite thing about being pregnant.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

You looks so good Leece!!! Your little guy is going to be here before we know and Dodger will have a little buddy!!

Francom Family said...

Hey Alicia,
You look so cute, I miss you so much. Dodger is so cute and getting big, I am so glad I got on your blog today, it made me smile (we've had internet problems, so I've been out of it for a while). By the way I can't believe you feed your child Q-tips;).
Love ya!