Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do you get ready in the morning?

Sometimes I will let Dodger do whatever he wants just so I can finish getting ready.


Yes he is eating a Q-tip and yes he was playing with the plunger.

*In my defense the plunger has never been used :)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

HA! That's awesome! I can't wait for that stage....:)

Tina said...

I'm glad to see Dodger eating q-tips because Colee loves them! Sometimes I have to give her one just to get her to hold still long enough to dress her after her bath. Your family pics rock! You are such a cute pregnant person!!

Janice Twitchell said...

So glad I'm not the only one that lets my little stinkers run wild while I get ready. Sometimes you just have to. Otherwise we would look like crap everyday! :)

Chey said...

I second Janice Twitchell's comment

summer c said...

When I saw this I had to comment! I just don't get ready ;)
when I did need to keep them occupied, I would strap them in their high chairs & give them food or put a show on...I know he is super mobile. So finding a way to keep him contained so he doesn't get into everything is probably the key. Just give him your Diet Coke and some M&M's and stick him in his high chair ;)

Jessie said...

This looks all too familiar!