Monday, November 8, 2010

Going to Church

Yesterday was Bronx's first time at church. It was so fun getting him all dressed up. However, I was running late as always, but we did manage to get there before the sacrament. I forgot to take pictures before church, but luckily our nephew Derek was being ordained last night and so we just kept him in his church clothes and I was able to get pictures later. Dodger didn't get to wear his church clothes all day, that is just a bad stain waiting to happen. Bronx was a little angel at church and slept the whole time. AND it was Dodger's first time going to nursery. He's really not old enough yet, but Andy took him anyway so he could start to get used to it. If we don't take him there, then one of us has to go home with him for a nap. So we decided if nursery can take his mind off of being sleepy for a little while then at least we can stay for all of our meetings.


Isn't he so handsome?


I think he's so sad here because Dodger was trying to pull him off of the couch, but we survived!


This picture is so funny. Look how scared Bronx looks. haha

4 comments:

Francom Family said...

What a handsome little church goer. I think your right, I think he was sad that Dodger was pulling him off the couch. I love it when my kids get to go to nursery.

Chey said...

Super cute outfit!

Jessie said...

What a handsome little dude!

Jens and Patricia said...

I love dressing them up for church. ha ha sometimes I feel like I treat my babies like they are dolls. He looks adorable in that little church outfit. I love the sweater!