Thursday, February 3, 2011

Comparison?

Everyone is always asking if I think my boys look alike, and I don't. But in looking at these pictures side-by-side I think there is more comparison than I thought. They are both quite handsome with big 'ol blue eyes!

Dodger is the first one in all of the sets.

Blessing Day


Loving the Bumbo


Happy boys!



What do you think?

7 comments:

Buehlers said...

So very cute.

Chey said...

A little bit. But not a ton. They have a lot of the same faces. Bronx is getting so big.

Jessie said...

I see some similarities, but not like distinct features!
Very cute little boys!

Mal said...

I don't think they look too much alike, maybe a little bit! They are dang cute though!

Jens and Patricia said...

They do look alike as babies, but I don't know if they will later on. They sure are cute tho!

Kenny and Amber said...

Hmmm, they actually look more alike than I thought. You can definately tell they are brothers, but I still think they look pretty different - maybe its just the nose? Cute pics!

Brittany said...

They're both stinking cute but I think they look quite different. They do have some of the same facial expressions for sure!