Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flying High

This is one of our favorite activities at our house. Andy is always throwing kids into the air and they love it. Now that he has his own kids and our super high ceilings he is always doing it. He throws Dodger so high! I think he might be even with our fans in a couple of these. I was a little scared the first time he went this high, but I'm used to it now. I thought Dodger might be a little scared too, but he absolutely loves it and always says "two, two, two" after wards meaning one, two, three so Andy will throw him again.




8 comments:

Andrea said...

HILARIOUS!!! Alicia I haven't commented for a while, but had to comment on this one. It looks like Dodger is 8 feet in the air. These pictures are priceless.

Tiffany P. said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even look at those, makes me too nervous!

Chey said...

Those pictures are crazy.

Jessie said...

Holy smokes! Dodger is going to be a thrill seeker, just like Crew. Although, every time we throw Crew he loves it but always has a slightly concerned look on his face. Ha.

blandinghouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francom Family said...

Alicia, I love these pictures...
but they do make me a little sick. Dodger looks so happy.

Sorry I posted under the wrong log in, so I deleted it.

Mal said...

I would have to agree with Tiff, they make me nervous even looking at them!

Brittany said...

Holy crap! That makes me super nervous but it looks like Dodger loves it!