Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yummy Cereal!



For Bronx's 6 month birthday we decided to finally give him some rice cereal. He loved it, and chowed all of it! I'm not surprised considering how much of a chunk he is. He was starving when we gave it to him so I wasn't sure if he would take it or if he would just want to nurse, but by the time we were done he was opening his mouth for it. I can't wait to try giving him some more tonight. I get so sad at how fast my baby's growing up.

3 comments:

Chey said...

I can't believe he's six months. Crazy. Also crazy that he's in size 3. My girls never reached size 4, carter was in them for a month. Love the pic of Dodger kissing his head, for sure juicy. Their both so cute. Let him cry it out. YOU CAN DO IT! It's so worth it.

Francom Family said...

He is getting so big. I was laughing because Chloe and Ethan were in the same size diapers right about 6 months before I potty trained him. It makes it easier to just have one size around. I love chubby babies.

Jessie said...

He is getting so big! It's always nice when they can start to eat more food, besides nursing! Glad he likes the cereal!