Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Backhoe





When we went down to Arizona to look at backhoes we didn't end up getting one at the sale we went to, but after we got back to the hotel Andy got online and started looking for some in the Phoenix area, and guess what? We found one! Even though we hauled a trailer all the way down there to bring one back with us, we still ended up having it shipped. Something to do with taxes and freight charges or something and it ended up being cheaper if we had it shipped, so a few days after we got home our new backhoe was signed, sealed and delivered :)

When Andy was driving it home Dodger was so excited that he was out on the front porch jumping up and down and clapping. It was so cute. I'm just mad I didn't have my video camera out in time. He always asks to go on rides on the backhoe, and now whenever we are in town or see a backhoe he can point them out. He loves them, almost as much as Andy does.







2 comments:

Francom Family said...

These pictures are so cute. It makes me want a backhoe. On second thought I will just bring my boys over to see yours:).

Jessie said...

That is so cute! I can totally picture Dodger so excited!