Thursday, June 2, 2011

5 More Minutes!!


The other day Dodger was taking a long nap and it was getting kind of late so I decided to wake him up. But instead of going up to his room to wake him I decided to yell from downstairs.

M: Dodger! ... Dodger!
D: What?
M: Wake up Honey
D: (silence)
M: Dodger!
D: What?
M: Come downstairs!
D: I'm sleeping!

I busted up laughing. I totally know the feeling when you're asleep and it's time to wake up but you're not quite ready.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Ha! That's awesome!

Tina said...

Don't you love how grown-up our kids are getting!!! We really do need to have Dodger and Colee play with each other.

Kenny and Amber said...

What a funny guy! That sounds just like Stetson - they must be related somehow!

Erin said...

Love that! I totally know the feeling.

Cheyn said...

LOL Leece! I love you post the cute things he says!